Under the Polish norm PN-77/M-78100 the following types of devices are distinguished:
- in terms of the power – electric, battery, petrol, diesel and others
- in terms of the operation – platform, scissors and forklifts, pallet, towing tractors and specialized ones
- in terms of the control – forklift mobile platforms, with a seat, pulled and remote controlled
Forklift trucks are the most common. In order to use them in the premises of the employing institution the licence to operate them is necessary. The employee should enrol on the training course for forklift trucks. Taking the exam before the commission of the Bureau of Technical Inspection (Urząd Dozoru Technicznego) is not required but obtaining such a licence is advisable as it is preferred by employees.
The licence for the forklift truck is granted in the following categories:
- III WJO – pallet trucks and remote controlled trucks
- II WJO – forklifts, except for specialized ones
- I WJO – forklifts and specialized forklifts – with the operator lifted with the load and with variable reach forklifts
In our Operators’ Training Centre we run regular training courses in the open form for anyone who is interested in them as well as for closed groups directed to the training by the employer. Every training course consists of theory and practice which prepare participants for work as the operator of the device. Furthermore, we run a UDT training course, thanks to which you will be granted the licence of the Bureau of Technical Inspection (Urząd Dozoru Technicznego).
The price is dependent on the number of participants and when there are larger groups we give incentive discounts. The training course is held in our branches in Warsaw, Cracow, Katowice and Bielsko-Biała. In case of closed groups we may also organize a training in the place chosen by the client. We kindly invite you!